If you're logged in as a Monthly or Yearly subscriber or a Free Member, click the download button below!
Don't see a Download button, above?
- If you are a subscriber or Free Member, you may have forgotten to login to our website today. Click "Login" at the very top of this page then, after logging in, return to this page
- If you're not yet a University of Fashion subscriber or Free Member, then become one now!
- - Then return to this page to download this croquis
- - Only paid subscribers and Free Members will see Download buttons at the top of each of our many Croquis pages
- After clicking to download the croquis featured on this page, save the downloaded file to your desktop, or to a folder
- Decompress the zip file with 7-Zip or any other application designed to open Zip files
- Open and Print the pdf file with Adobe Acrobat Reader or any other PDF reader. Or, open the pdf from Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
Use of the Croquis
Print out any one of our many different dotted line croquis and sketch your ideas directly onto it. You can also load our croquis into Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator so that you can add your own design layers on top. Many people like to customize their croquis by printing out one of our solid line croquis and then tracing their desired changes onto a sheet of tracing paper. We recommend that you learn the art of fashion drawing and develop your own drawing style. Employers and fashion schools want to see the quality of you own drawing style, so don't use our croquis templates for job applications, school projects or fashion school applications. We hope that our croquis templates inspire you and help you to successfully map out your unique designs.
Tween Girl Croquis Templates
These templates come in both dotted and solid line variations with body guide lines for you to follow. They include front, back, and side poses.