University of Fashion® Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. BY USING OR ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE COVENANTS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS THIS SITE. PLEASE SEE “TERMINOLOGY” AT THE END OF THIS LICENSE FOR TERMS USED HEREIN.
IN THE EVENT OF A CONFLICT BETWEEN THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND THE UNIVERSITY OF FASHION LICENSE AGREEMENT, THE TERMS OF THE LICENSE AGREEMENT WILL TAKE PRECEDENCE.
1. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Copyright 2008-2022, University of Fashion®, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
2. TRADEMARK NOTICES
3. LICENSE GRANT AND OWNERSHIP BY UNIVERSITY OF FASHION
Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions of Use, and the applicable licenses for UoF Content, no part of the Site and no UoF Content may be copied, filmed, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, web site or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without UoF’s express prior written consent.
Limited License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and until termination of the Agreement, University of Fashion grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited license to view UoF Content in this Site without alterations, for personal, non-commercial use only. Such use of UoF Content contains additional terms and conditions that you must agree to before you may access that Content. This limited license does not apply to any media or platform other than that of the Site. This limited license only applies to you and you may only access the Site and UoF Content if you have signed up for a Free Member License, purchased a UoF Subscription License or if a Group in which you are a member has executed a currently effective Group Limited License with UoF. Any other use of the UoF Site is prohibited.
Ownership. All UoF Content on the Site is (and shall continue to be) licensed and not sold, owned exclusively by University of Fashion or Other Providers, and is protected under applicable copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade dress, and/or other proprietary rights., The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content or any part of the Site is prohibited. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any UoF Content by or through your Site Use.
4. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
a. Prohibited Acts. Concerning your Site Use and your access to any UoF Content, you expressly warrant and represent you will not engage in, either personally or through an agent, any of the following acts (collectively and individually, “Prohibited Conduct”):
- Transmit, install, upload or otherwise transfer any virus, advertisement, communication, and/or other item or process to the Site that in any way affects the use, enjoyment or service of the Site, or adversely affects UoF’s business, computers, servers or databases;
- Allow anyone to access and/or to copy or attempt to copy any UoF Content presented by the Site;
- Capture, download, film, save, upload, print and/or otherwise retain information and UoF Content available on the Site other than what is expressly allowed by University of Fashion;
- Permit or provide anyone with access to UoF Content using your Login Credentials or the Login Credentials of another authorized User or any other method that enables anyone to access UoF Content without express UoF authorization;
- Copy, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, redistribute, republish, alter, create derivative works from, assign, license, transfer or adapt any of the videos, software, information, text, graphics, source code and/or HTML code, or other UoF Content available on the Site;
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark, legal notices, or other proprietary notations from the UoF Content available on the Site;
- Transfer UoF Content to another person; “frame,” “mirror,” “in-line link,” or employ similar navigational technology to UoF Content ; or “deep link” to UoF Content;
- Violate or attempt to violate the Site’s security mechanisms, access any UoF Content on the Site or access any server that Licensee is not authorized to access, and/or otherwise breach the security of the Site and/or corrupt the Site in any way;
- Engage in any other conduct which violates the Copyright Act or other laws of the United States;
- Use any device (such as a “web crawler” or other automatic retrieval mechanism) or other means to harvest information about other Users and/or UoF Content on the Site, except for online search facilitation through services such as Google™;
- Use the Site to violate UoF’s and/or any third party’s reputation, intellectual property, personality, publicity or confidentiality rights; upload, download, display, publish, perform, create derivative works from, transmit or otherwise distribute information or content in violation of UoF’s or a third party’s intellectual property rights;
- Misrepresent your identity or personal information when accessing or attempting to access the Site; forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email so that the email appears to be generated by University of Fashion or that it comes from the email or website domain, universityoffashion.com;
- Post or transmit obscene, harassing, defamatory, libelous, violent, morally objectionable (e.g. pornographic), abusive, threatening, objectionable or illegal material on the Site; post a communication that advocates or encourages criminal conduct or conduct that may give rise to criminal or civil liability;
- Post or transmit into or on the Site any Information or software that contains a virus, bug, worm, Trojan Horse or other harmful or disruptive element;
- Post or transmit into or on the Site any Information in violation of another party’s copyright or intellectual property rights, including Information that infringes on another’s rights;
- Take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on University of Fashion’s infrastructure, as determined solely by University of Fashion;
- Redeliver any UoF Content using “framing”, hyperlinks, or other technology without University of Fashion’s express written permission;
- Advertise or otherwise solicit funds, goods or services on the Site, unless formally agreed to by a current contract signed by a UoF Officer;
- Provide any commercial hosting service with access to the Site and/or to the UoF Content on the Site;
- Use any device or technology to provide repeated automated attempts to access password-protected portions of the Site.
b. Commercial Exploitation. You agree not to reproduce or commercially exploit any UoF Content in any form, other than as expressly licensed to you.
c. Right to Regulate. You acknowledge that University of Fashion has the right, but no obligation, to monitor the Site and to disclose any Information necessary to operate the Site, to protect University of Fashion, its subsidiaries, licensors, and customers, and to comply with legal obligations or governmental requests. University of Fashion reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any Information on the Site, in whole or in part, for any reason.
d. Legal Compliance. You agree to comply with all governmental laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations (including unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising) regarding your Site Use.
- Compromised Passwords. If you have purchased a UoF Subscription License and you learn that one or more other people have knowledge of your subscription’s password, you must immediately change your password by going to UniversityofFashion.com, logging in with your current username and the compromised password and then changing your password by clicking the “Edit Profile” link in the Membership Management section found on the page. If you are a member of a Group that provides you with access to the Site, you must write your Group Administrator within 24 hours of learning that your Login Credentials have been compromised, sharing the facts and requesting a new password.
- Unauthorized Email. Relating to your Site Use, you agree not to engage in the sending of any mass email messages (also known as “spamming”) to University of Fashion, its customers, its advertisers or its employees.
- Linked-Sites. You acknowledge that University of Fashion neither endorses nor is responsible for the actions of any Linked-Sites and is not responsible for any information (including any materials, software, content, or data) that appears on the Linked-Site. No information in any Linked-Site has been investigated, confirmed, approved, or verified by University of Fashion. You also acknowledge that the owner of the Linked-Site neither endorses nor is affiliated with University of Fashion. If you have a dispute or claim relating to a Linked-Site, you release University of Fashion from any and all such claims.
- Dated Materials. You acknowledge that University of Fashion has no obligation to update the Site, and that there is a possibility that UoF Content may be out of date or inaccurately dated.
- External Issues. You acknowledge that (i) the internet is a network of computers worldwide, and that any Information submitted by you to University of Fashion is necessarily routed via third party computers to University of Fashion, (ii) University of Fashion is not responsible for lapses in online security on these third party computers and does not assume liability for the improper use of your Information by such third party computers or their owners.
5. SUBMISSIONS OF INFORMATION BY YOU
When applicable, before submitting any Information to this Site, you agree to always check your license agreements (including software licenses) to make sure that you do not infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
You agree that, by submitting any Information to University of Fashion, you grant University of Fashion a nonexclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to (in any media now known or not currently known or invented) link to, utilize, use, copy, reproduce, sublicense or otherwise distribute, adapt, perform, display, sublicense (through multiple tiers), exploit, and prepare derivative works of the submitted Information. By submitting Information to University of Fashion, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to grant such rights to University of Fashion.
TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU OWN ANY COPYRIGHTS OF OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, YOU RETAIN OWNERSHIP OF THOSE COPYRIGHTS OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS APPLICABLE TO ANY INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT TO UNIVERSITY OF FASHION, SUBJECT TO THE LICENSE CREATED IN THIS AGREEMENT, UNLESS THIS OWNERSHIP HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO UoF BY YOU IN WRITING).
6. APPLICABILITY, MODIFICATIONS & INDEMNITY
- Geographic Scope. University of Fashion reserves the right to limit the provision of any product or service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction as it so desires, or as required by law.
- Content changes. University of Fashion in its sole discretion may add, delete or change UoF Content at any time, without notice to you. You agree to review this Site’s Terms and Conditions of Use periodically to be aware of modifications to it, which University of Fashion may make at any time in its sole discretion. Your continued use of the Site will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of any modified Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless University of Fashion and Other Providers against any and all liabilities, claims, damages, costs or other expenses (including attorneys’ fees, costs, expenses, and expert witness fees) that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (i) your breach of this Agreement, or (ii) your Site Use.
7. RESTRICTED RIGHTS & EXPORT CONTROLS
- Government Use. The software and documentation available on the Site are “commercial items,” as that term is defined in 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (October 1995), consisting of “commercial computer software” and related documentation, as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (September 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4 (June 1995), all U.S. government end users acquire the software and documentation with only those rights set forth herein.
- Export Compliance. You acknowledge and agree to comply with all U.S. laws, regulations and requirements applicable to the export of U.S. origin products and technology.
8. DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. UNIVERSITY OF FASHION AND OTHER PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT HEREIN. THIS SITE, AND ACCESS TO ANY LINKED-SITE, IS PROVIDED TO YOU BY UNIVERSITY OF FASHION AND ALL OTHER PROVIDERS “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL WARRANTIES BY UNIVERSITY OF FASHION AND OTHER CONTENT PROVIDERS RELATING TO YOUR SITE USE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL NOT BE FREE OF INTERRUPTIONS, THAT THE INFORMATION HEREIN MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS, AND THAT THE SITE MAY BE UNAVAILABLE FROM TIME TO TIME. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR SITE USE AND SITE-RELATED SERVICES.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL UNIVERSITY OF FASHION OR ANY OF THE OTHER PROVIDERS BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR UoF CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL SITE USE.
THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO THE FULL EXTENT THEY ARE NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF CONTRACTUAL WAIVER. IF APPLICABLE LAW LIMITS THE APPLICATION OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION, UNIVERSITY OF FASHION’S AND OTHER PROVIDERS’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE.
YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS UNDER CERTAIN LAWS (INCLUDING CONSUMER LAWS) WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT THAT DIRECTLY CONFLICT WITH SUCH LAWS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. CONTACTING UNIVERSITY OF FASHION
Contact University of Fashion by clicking the “Contact” link on the top of the UoF Home page, fully and accurately filling out the required form and clicking the “Send” button.
- Transaction Location, Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Venue. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Riverside County, California, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and of the State of California (exclusive of conflicts of law rules). The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party. All disputes between Licensee and UoF will be finally resolved through binding arbitration in Riverside County, California. The arbitration will be conducted by one (1) arbitrator who is a retired judge. The Parties will conduct discovery as agreed upon or as permitted by the arbitrator. A party may file for an order on the arbitration decision exclusively in the California Superior Court, County of Riverside or the United States District Court for the Central District (Eastern Division) of California. The Parties will share equally the costs of the arbitrator, arbitration body and arbitration facilities (if applicable). Each party may bring a claim or action for injunctive relief without submitting the claim to final and binding arbitration. Neither party will have the obligation to post a bond or demonstrate actual harm before bringing a claim or action for injunctive relief. Each party consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the California Superior Court, County of Riverside or the United States District Court for the Central District (Eastern Division) of California for any equitable claim or other action related to or arising from this Agreement. Each party will bear his/her/its/their own expenses and attorneys’ fees related to any arbitration, claim or action. University of Fashion makes no representation that the Content is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States of America, and your accessing the Content from locations where such Content is illegal is strictly prohibited.
- Disputes, Language and Attorneys’ Fees. In any action to enforce this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to its costs, attorneys’ fees, and expenses (including expert witness fees). You acknowledge that any breach by you of the provisions of the Agreement will cause irreparable damage to University of Fashion or Other Providers and that a remedy at law will be inadequate. Therefore, in addition to any and all other legal or equitable remedies, University of Fashion and Other Providers will be entitled to injunctive relief for potential or actual breach of this Agreement. This Agreement is in the English language only, which language shall be controlling in all respects, and all versions hereof in any other language shall not be binding on the Parties hereto. All communications and notices to be made or given pursuant to this Agreement and any dispute resolution (including, but not limited to, any court proceeding) shall be in the English language only.
- Severability. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- Complete Integration. This Agreement as may be modified, constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and University of Fashion pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and is intended to be a complete and absolute integration of the agreement between the Parties. Concerning the subject matter hereof, any and all prior written agreements, representations, understandings, and warranties (collectively, “Understandings”), and all contemporaneous or prior oral Understandings between the Parties are expressly superseded, cancelled, and replaced by this Agreement. You agree to review this Agreement prior to any Site Use, and each Site Use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement. The Parties agree that this Agreement and all Information relating to your Site Use are properly authenticated documents and may be given full evidentiary weight if submitted in evidence by you or University of Fashion.
- Modifications. The Agreement may only be modified by University of Fashion by its posting of a revised Agreement on the Site. Any revised Agreement shall be effective immediately upon its posting on the Site and shall be effective for all your subsequent Site Uses. You agree to review the UoF Terms and Conditions of Use periodically to be aware of revised terms and conditions applicable to your current and future Site Use. University of Fashion will not accept any counter-offers to these Terms and Conditions of Use, and all such offers are hereby categorically rejected. University of Fashion’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall not be construed as a waiver by University of Fashion of any provision or any right it has to enforce these Terms and Conditions of Use, nor shall any course of conduct between University of Fashion and you or any other party be deemed to modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Limitations Period. Any cause of action by you must be instituted within one (1) year after the Site Use relating to such cause of action, or be forever waived and barred.
- Termination. The Terms and Conditions of Use may be terminated by a party, in its sole and absolute discretion, at any time and for any reason (with or without cause), with or without notice. You may provide formal Notice of your desire to terminate (or cancel) your UoF Subscription License or Group Limited License or you can click the Contact menu on the Site, fill in the form provided with your message and click “Send”. If the Agreement is terminated, you agree to cease all Site Use and, upon request by University of Fashion, to return all Information in your possession relating to the Site, and all copies thereof.
- Survival of Certain Provisions. The sections titled, “Trademark Notices”, “License Grant and Ownership by University of Fashion” (excluding the “Limited License” grant), “Restrictions on Use”, “Submissions of Information By You”, Indemnity paragraph of “Applicability, Modifications & Indemnity”, “Disclaimers of Warranties and Limitation of Liability”, “Miscellaneous” and Terminology shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement. No expiration or termination of this Agreement shall release you from any obligation to pay University of Fashion any amount that has accrued and become payable at or prior to the date of expiration or termination.
- Assignment; Transfer. You shall not assign or transfer any interest in this Agreement, whether by merger, consolidation, operation of law, or otherwise without the prior written consent of either the Executive Chairman or CEO of University of Fashion.
- Waiver. No delay or omission to exercise any right or remedy accruing to University of Fashion upon any breach or default by you shall impair that right or remedy, or be construed to be a waiver of any breach or default, unless contained in an express writing executed by either the Executive Chairman or CEO of University of Fashion.
- Headings. All article or section headings, or exhibit names, are for reference and convenience only and shall not be considered in the interpretation of the Agreement.
- No Agency. You and University of Fashion are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- Conflicts. If this Agreement conflicts with a provision of any other contract between you and University of Fashion relating to the Site, the provision in such other Agreement shall govern.
The following terms, when used in this Agreement, shall have the following meanings.
- “Agreement” means this Terms and Conditions of Use license, including each and every term and condition of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- “Closed Captions” are readable words shown as textual overlays appearing on top of and synchronized in time with the moving or static images in a video to give viewers a non-auditory way to comprehend what the people speaking in the video are saying.
- “Content Providers” means both University of Fashion and Other Providers.
- “Croquis” are rough preliminary drawings to which a person can add additional textual or graphical information.
- “Downloadable Materials” means any electronic files that the Site allows you to download and store on your computer after you successfully log in and authenticate yourself with Login Credentials.
- “Free Member License” is a license, offered on the /sign-up/ page of the Site, granting limited access to UoF Content on the Site to individuals, only, for free. These licenses only terminate when canceled.
- “Group” means 2 or more people, including as examples, but not limited to, a company, a library, a sewing club, a school or 2 or more Individuals that have joined together for purposes of Accessing UoF Content as a Group, as applicable, that has entered into a Group Limited License with UoF.
- “Group Reference Resource License” means a license that, when mutually signed by an authorized Group representative and a UoF Officer, gives the members of a Group permission to access UoF Content on the Site for educational reference use, only, i.e. not for use as teaching materials in Group’s online programs.
- “Group Content License” is a license sold by UoF to a Group permitting the Group and its End-Users, under defined terms and conditions, to Access UoF Content.
- “Group Limited License” means a Group Content License, a Group Reference Resource License and/or an Online Education License, as applicable, that permits End-Users to Access UoF Content.
- “Home Page” means the page displayed on the Site after entering https://www.UniversityofFashion.com into a browser address bar.
- The words: “including”, “includes” and “include”, wherever used in this Terms and Conditions of Use agreement, means “including, but not limited to”.
- “Information” includes all data, information, documents, files, personally-identifying information, and software disclosed by one party to the other in connection with the Site or your Site Use.
- “Login Credentials” are any usernames, passwords, characters, symbols and/or email addresses required to access to UoF Content as permitted under the conditions and covenants of this Agreement.
- “Linked-Site” means any internet site (including all information, data, and content thereon) that is linked to the Site, but not owned by University of Fashion.
- “Monthly Single-User Video Subscription License” means a license, offered on the /sign-up/ page of the Site, granting access to the Site for 30 days to individuals, only, who pay a defined subscription fee. These subscriptions automatically renew for additional 30-day terms upon payment by these individuals of additional, defined fees, unless the subscriptions are canceled prior to the beginning of their next 30-day term.
- “Notice”. The phrase “Notice” refers to the sending of Information by you via certified mail, return receipt requested, to Mail Recipient, 135 Desert Lakes Dr, Palm Springs, CA, 92264. Any such notice shall be deemed given 3 business days after such Notice is sent. Note specifically in any correspondence sent to UoF that you expect a response, provide an address and phone number to which the response should be directed and allow at least 45 days for such a response to be provided
- “Other Providers” means University of Fashion’s direct or indirect licensors, its affiliates, or other contributors to the Site (other than University of Fashion).
- “Online Education License” means a license giving the members of a Group permission to access UoF Content on the Site within or as part of the online educational courses or programs offered by the Group that require dedicated tuition payments for such online courses or programs from registered students and that have been promised formal educational credentials after their successful completion of such courses or programs.
- “Parties” means University of Fashion and you, collectively.
- “Site” means the University of Fashion internet site at https://www.UniversityofFashion.com, its sub-pages and all Information and UoF Content thereon that represents the proprietary and business interests of University of Fashion, Inc.
- “Site Use” means your use of or access to the Site (or any UoF Content thereon), as well as any other activities in which you engage relating to the Site.
- “UoF” means University of Fashion,
- “UoF Content” or “Content” means any content on the UoF Site including all UoF videos, video lessons and video lesson previews, Transcripts, Closed Captions, Lesson Guides, Croquis, Downloadable Materials and any other content displayed or provided on the Site.
- “UoF Subscription License” means a Monthly Single-User Video Subscription License or a Yearly Single-User Video Subscription License, each of which provides access during their defined terms to all UofF Content.
- “UoF Officer” means the UoF Executive Chairman, CEO, President, Vice President, CFO or CMO employed by UoF.
- “User(s)” mean(s) a person, Group, entity or entities, including a licensed Group’s end-users if applicable, that has/have a license to Access UoF Content, e.g. a Monthly Single-User Video Subscription License, a Yearly Single-User Video Subscription License, a Free Member License, a Group Content License, a Group Reference Resource License, a Group EULA or an Online Education License.
- “Yearly Single-User Video Subscription License” means a license, offered on the /sign-up/ page of the Site, granting access to the Site for 365 days to individuals, only, who pay a defined subscription fee.
University of Fashion® is a registered trademark owned by University of Fashion, Inc.
February 1, 2022