University of Fashion® Group Free Trial Content License Agreement
Please read the following agreement to understand the terms of your organization’s limited time license permitting your organization’s students and employees to access the University of Fashion (UoF) online video library, as well as other UoF website features.
- Effective when your organization’s free trial first begins per email or letter, UoF grants to your organization (“Group”) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license (“License”), for as long as UoF continues to permit such license, to access the video and other content (“Content”) provided on the universityoffashion.com website (“Site”). In return for this License, Group agrees to abide by the covenants and conditions of this Agreement, in its entirety.
- Group agrees to provide UoF with the contact information of a competent administrator in Group’s organization to act as a liaison between Group and UoF and to oversee and be responsible for Group’s adherence to this agreement.
- UoF reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and its License or deny Group Users access to the Site if, in its sole discretion, it believes Group Users are engaging in prohibited conduct, e.g. giving out usernames and/or PIN’s to non-Group Users, using the Site in a morally objectionable way, etc.
- Group Users who suggest ideas to UoF, either orally or via the Site’s customer service form, agree to provide those ideas to UoF without any expectation of compensation.
- Group agrees to defend, indemnify and otherwise hold harmless University of Fashion, Inc. and its officers, directors, agents, employees, shareholders, successors and assigns from and against any cause of action or claim, including court costs, expenses and attorney fees, related to or arising from the Group or the Group User’s access to the licensed content on Site, including, but not limited to, prohibited conduct, or other improper or illegal use of the Site in breach of this Agreement.
- UoF is not liable for delays or failures of Site content delivery.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon written notice to the other party.
- This Agreement will be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California, excluding the conflict of law rules.
February 1, 2022