The University of Fashion is happy to give its valued paid subscribers and registered Free Members a variety of different child girl fashion croquis, for free.
Use of the Croquis
Print out any one of our many different dotted line croquis and sketch your ideas directly onto it. You can also load our croquis into Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator so that you can add your own design layers on top. Many people like to customize their croquis by printing out one of our solid line croquis and then tracing their desired changes onto a sheet of tracing paper.
We recommend that you learn the art of fashion drawing and develop your own drawing style. Employers and fashion schools want to see the quality of you own drawing style, so don't use our croquis templates for job applications, school projects or fashion school applications.
We hope that our croquis templates inspire you and help you to successfully map out your unique designs.
- Join the University of Fashion as a paid monthly or yearly subscriber or as a Free Member.
- - Only paid subscribers and Free Members will see a Download button, below, for this croquis
- Download the file and save it to your desktop
- Decompress the zip file with 7-Zip or any other application designed to open Zip files
- Open and Print the pdf file with Adobe Acrobat Reader or any other PDF reader. Or, open the pdf from Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator
Child Girl Croquis Templates
These templates come in both dotted and solid line variations with body guide lines for you to follow. They include front, and side poses, as well as two action poses.