Use of the Croquis
Designers use croquis to quickly put their ideas on paper. We give our paid subscribers and Free Members a variety of free croquis which they can download and print out. You can draw right on our croquis, but most designers print them out and draw their ideas on one or more sheets of tracing paper laid on top of the croquis. Our croquis have been created using both solid and dotted lines. If you want, you can load our croquis into Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, enabling you to flesh your ideas out as design layers. We recommend that you learn the art of fashion drawing and develop your own drawing style. Employers and fashion schools want to see the quality of you own drawing style, so don't use our croquis templates for job applications, school projects or fashion school applications.
- Join the University of Fashion as a paid monthly or yearly subscriber or as a Free Member.
- - Only paid subscribers and Free Members will see a "Get this Croquis" Download button, below, for our many available croquis
- Download the file and save it to your desktop
- Decompress the zip file with 7-Zip or any other application designed to open Zip files
- Open and Print the pdf file with Adobe Acrobat Reader or any other PDF reader. Or, open the pdf from Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator