Qa_faqs | Fashion terminology dictionary

Not sure what a "Bar Tack" is, or what "FOB" means?

Our Terminology page helps you look up all the special jargon and terms that are commonly used in fashion design.

Go to our website and hover your mouse over our “Resources” menu at the top of any page. Then click on "Terminology".

Posted in: Special Resources Available