There's never a need to cancel a yearly subscription because it automatically cancels itself at the end of a year.
Here's the easiest way to cancel a monthly subscription.
If you paid for your subscription using a credit card:
- Login to the University of Fashion Website
- Look on the page for a “Cancel" link under MEMBERSHIP MANAGEMENT and click it
- Respond to any prompts you see
If you decide to cancel, but there's still time left on your current monthly subscription, don't worry. You won't lose that time. You paid for it!
Your cancellation is effective only after your current monthly subscription ends. Once your subscription is canceled, you will never see another charge from us.
If you paid for your subscription using PayPal:
If your PayPal email address is the same as your University of Fashion e-mail address, just follow the instructions, above, for credit card purchases.
But, if you used one email address when creating your University of Fashion subscription and used a different email address when you paid for it using your PayPal account, our system will require you to go to PayPal to cancel. This often happens to customers who share "Family" PayPal accounts using another family member's email, or customers who use their friends' PayPal accounts to pay for their University of Fashion subscription. The problem is: PayPal only knows your PayPal email, not your University of Fashion email.
So how can you cancel your PayPal-paid University of Fashion monthly subscription?
- Log in to your PayPal account, not your University of Fashion account.
- Click Profile at the top of the page.
- Click My Money, then click Update beside My pre-approved payments to find your payment.
- Select your University of Fashion automatically recurring payment, and then click Cancel.
Posted in: Cancellation, refund and return policies