When we asked many of our current subscribers why they subscribe, they provided an amazing variety of reasons.
- Become a fashion designer
- Improve my existing design skills
- Start a new fashion business
- Create my own clothes (for myself or others)
- Create a portfolio to get into a fashion school
- Use your lessons as projects for my Sewing Club
- Use as a training library for my company employees
- Use to decrease student frustration and increase student retention in our school
- Use to teach job skills to our library's patrons
- Use in our library's new fashion makerspace
- Want to become a fashion designer, but
- Can't afford the tuition at fashion schools
- Can't travel far away to attend a fashion school
- Use it to help me switch careers (only have time to learn at home after work)
Posted in: What is the University of Fashion?