WOW, we’ve received an outpouring of lesson suggestions.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Since we put out our request 2 weeks ago for new lesson suggestions, we have been inundated with responses from students, teachers, industry professionals, home sewers and fashion entrepreneurs from 38 different countries and still counting. It’s been amazing!
THERE’S STILL TIME FOR YOU TO SEND YOUR SUGGESTIONS TO:
by February 1, 2020
Here’s just a sampling of what we’ve received thus far:
- Different pant styles
- Plus size patterns and pattern grading
- Various coat styles
- Half scale pattern making
- Box pleats
- Athleisure: men and women
- Various skirt styles: layered, tiered, divided
- Knit garment grading
- TR & Subtraction Cutting Techniques
- Jacket/Skirt: drafting & sewing
- Cutting, sewing and invisible zipper-setting on a bias skirt
- Piping on a notched collar
- Faced waistband for skirts/pants
- Collars: drafting & sewing
- Cuffs drafting & sewing
- Corset with cups
- Wrap dress
- Historical Costuming
- Fashion vocabulary: types of pockets, lapels, coats pants, sweaters, etc.
- Sustainable dyeing techniques
- Design Theory – Clothing that flatters
- Fitting: bodices, sleeves, dresses, jackets
As many of you already know, our video library has grown over the years from 100 videos in 6 disciplines in 2013 to 500 lessons today in 13 disciplines:
- Draping, Sewing, Pattern making, Fashion Art, Accessories, Menswear, Knits, Childrenswear, Product Development, CAD Art & Pattern making, Fashion Business, as well as Fashion Lectures that include textiles, trend forecasting, fashion law, fashion history and other fashion related topics.
We are still accepting suggestions so don’t be shy, send us what you’d like us to shoot. We love you guys!
Please send your suggestions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
by February 1, 2020
Sign-up for our newsletter
Join our newsletter to receive updates on future blog posts, special deals, and new lessons. Also visit the main webpage to check out all of our video lessons.