Now You Can Earn a UoF Certificate for Your Efforts
(Image credit: University of Fashion subscriber draping and sewing a dress)
How UoF’s Certificate of Completion Program Works
(Image credit: An example of a student’s My Learning page – listing lessons ‘in-progress’ & 100% completed)
All University of Fashion paid subscribers can now receive a Certificate of Completion for any and all completed lessons and lectures. You can track your individual progress toward earning a certificate by clicking on the My Learning tab on the left side of your Account page. Here you can track all of your lessons and your lesson progress.
Is there a Cost for a UoF Certificate of Completion?
No. There is NO extra charge for a University of Fashion Certificate of Completion. If you are a paid monthly or yearly subscriber and completed one of our lessons, you are eligible to obtain a certificate. Our certificate program just launched and we have subscribers who have already earned 20+ certificates!
(Image credit:Example of a student’s My Learning page showing lesson discipline, certificate & date earned)
Benefits of a UoF Certificate of Completion
Beyond that feeling of accomplishment at having learned and mastered a new subject or technique, there are many other benefits to earning our Certificates:
- Present your certificates to prospective employers, along with examples of your completed draped, drafted and sewn projects
- Include UoF certificates to your portfolio for job application and college admission purposes
- Frame your certificates as proof of your competence in multidisciplines to your clients
- Export and email your certificates to your instructors for extra credit
- Prove to your employer that you have up-skilled in a particular area
- Demonstrate to a school administrator proof of your competence and proficiency in teaching additional subjects
Spread the word! Start completing lessons and printing out your UoF certificates. Let us know how many you’ve earned!
Sign-up for our newsletter
Join our newsletter to receive updates on future blog posts, special deals, and new lessons. Also visit the main webpage to check out all of our video lessons.