Now You Can Earn a UoF Certificate for Your Efforts
(Image credit: University of Fashion subscriber draping and sewing a dress)
How UoF’s Certificate of Completion Program Works
(Image credit: An example of a student’s My Learning page – listing lessons ‘in-progress’ & 100% completed)
All University of Fashion paid subscribers can now receive a Certificate of Completion for any and all completed lessons and lectures. You can track your individual progress toward earning a certificate by clicking on the My Learning tab on the left side of your Account page. Here you can track all of your lessons and your lesson progress.
Is there a Cost for a UoF Certificate of Completion?
No. There is NO extra charge for a University of Fashion Certificate of Completion. If you are a paid monthly or yearly subscriber and completed one of our lessons, you are eligible to obtain a certificate. Our certificate program just launched and we have subscribers who have already earned 20+ certificates!
(Image credit:Example of a student’s My Learning page showing lesson discipline, certificate & date earned)
Benefits of a UoF Certificate of Completion
Beyond that feeling of accomplishment at having learned and mastered a new subject or technique, there are many other benefits to earning our Certificates:
- Present your certificates to prospective employers, along with examples of your completed draped, drafted and sewn projects
- Include UoF certificates to your portfolio for job application and college admission purposes
- Frame your certificates as proof of your competence in multidisciplines to your clients
- Export and email your certificates to your instructors for extra credit
- Prove to your employer that you have up-skilled in a particular area
- Demonstrate to a school administrator proof of your competence and proficiency in teaching additional subjects