We have been very good designers this year and therefore, here are the gifts the University of Fashionistas are dreaming about this holiday season!
- A Gift Card to an Art Supply Store - Utrecht and Blick are two of our favorites. If you would prefer to wrap a few supplies as a special treat, take a look at the accompanying Tools & Supplies section in our Fashion Art videos below.
- Muslin – Also known as a Draper’s blank canvas, a designer can never have enough muslin. Available at any fabric store, this is a gift that will be put to good use.
- Fabric – When the time comes to sew a final garment, there is nothing more exciting than picking out fabric. We suggest giving gift cards to Mood or B&J Fabrics for fabric and M&J Trimming for trim.
- Fashion Books/Magazines – Nothing like the gift of inspiration! See our suggestions here.
- A yearly subscription to the University of Fashion – At a discounted holiday price of $145 for an entire year of lessons, this gift tops our list!
Sign-up for our newsletter
Join our newsletter to receive updates on future blog posts, special deals, and new lessons. Also visit the main webpage to check out all of our video lessons.